To strengthen our digital marketing teams, we are looking for our future CRM & Traffic Manager. Your role will be to work on acquiring our customers via referrals and developing our sales channels.
Web ecosystem management
Ensuring that the content of our sites is constantly updated and improved
Increase the visibility of our corporate/market/brand sites on search engines using natural search engine optimisation (SEO) techniques or paid search or SEM techniques.
To monitor retargeting operations on our sites.
Management of CRM and digital campaigns
Roll out our CRM tool (Dynamics 365) to all our business units
Train and lead a team of Key Users
Optimising and upgrading the functionalities of our CRM in collaboration with an external service provider specialising in Dynamics 365
Set up new business/ upsales/ nurturing campaigns in collaboration with operational marketing: configuration, routing, analysis
Monitoring our performance :
1. Monitoring website audience and webmarketing actions
Creation of dashboards (ads, web forms, email campaigns) + monitoring of ads budgets and external service providers
Analysis of audience and traffic measurement using web analysis tools
Tracking customer journeys and transformation rates
Improvements and modifications to the sites as a result: overhaul of the tree structure, ergonomics, creation of new sections, etc.
2. Campaign performance tracking
Analyse the performance of our campaigns, both in terms of behavioural KPIs and business performance.
Benchmark and A/B tests
With a background in marketing, business school or digital, you specialised in digital marketing during your studies and have acquired technical skills in generating qualified leads for sales teams.
You have a global understanding of marketing action plans and know how to translate them into digital marketing operations. You have a strong digital culture and are curious about new trends.
You enjoy working in an agile environment with a large number of simultaneous projects.
Organised, responsive and a leader, you attach great importance to teamwork in order to achieve concrete results on your projects.
- Essential knowledge of CRM tools (ideally Dynamics 365), lead management and marketing automation, the various acquisition levers (including SEO/SEA, display, emailing, social networks) and monitoring of analytics and AB Testing.
- Knowledge of WordPress CMS
- Mastery of HTLM and CSS
What we can do for you
- 😍 Your ideas will be heard! Our culture encourages initiative and ownership, and we recognise insight
- 🚀 A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 to 1s with your manager, 360° feedback from your colleagues, personal goals to develop your potential
- 🏢 Possibility of teleworking (maximum 2 days per week)