We are looking for a Customer Service Assistant F/H for our Toulouse site. Your role will be to manage and monitor customer relations from order entry through to delivery in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Acting as the interface between customers and the company's internal departments from receipt of the Customer Order through to delivery
- Complete the document for creating a new customer account
- Use the CRM tool to update files and activities (update prices, close deals, etc.)
- Carry out a review of the order between our standards (General Terms and Conditions, Quotation, Lead Time, etc.) and the requirements stipulated in the customer order, then report any discrepancies for validation.
- Process and integrate customer orders/forecasts into the ERP system
- Confirm delivery times to customers through daily contact with internal customers
- Follow up internal customers by e-mail/telephone in the event of delays to ensure the best possible customer service rate
- Adjust the dates of order confirmations to customers to take account of delays and communicate any changes if necessary
- Carry out daily customer follow-up (Backlog & Late Backlog)
- Report the causes of delays in customer deliveries (tracking file)
- Pass on information and investigate any customer accounting blockages (overruns - proforma, etc.)
- Manage customer complaints administratively: enter the complaint in the ERP system and liaise with internal/external customers if necessary
For this position, we are looking for someone who wants above all to be at the service of our customers. In each of our interactions, we seek to establish a climate of trust and build lasting relationships. To achieve this, we are looking for someone who will be able to meet our customers' expectations and have the necessary rigour to satisfy them. As experts in aeronautics and defence, we operate in a highly standardised environment with significant operational constraints, requiring a high degree of vigilance and adaptability. This role is ADDEV Materials's showcase, whether externally via the various daily interactions or internally to circulate information and work as a team to find solutions to our customers' problems in the field.
We are looking for someone with the following skills:
- Customer service and communication skills
- Understanding the challenges of aeronautics and environmental constraints.
- Understanding the distribution sector.
- Team spirit and autonomy
- Excel skills
- ERP skills (preferably SAGE X3)
- You are able to work in English.
What we can do for you
- 😍 Your ideas will be heard! Our culture encourages initiative and ownership, and we recognise insight
- 🚀 A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 to 1s with your manager, 360° feedback from your colleagues, personal goals to develop your potential
- 🏢 Possibility of teleworking (maximum 2 days per week)