To support the digital and industrial transformation of our company, we are looking for our future Tech Ops Project Manager (F/H) in Lyon.
The role of Tech Ops is to respond to local site issues by proposing appropriate solutions (business applications/Lean Management).
He will be responsible for framing, coordinating and deploying these improvement projects to support the Addev Materials group in its digital transformation.
The Project Manager's tasks will be divided between industrial digital transformation and operational excellence. The "Test & Learn" method is the target.
The Tech Ops Project Manager will be able to count on local business relays to launch a pilot before full-scale deployment if the proposed solution proves to be relevant for the Group.
Local project management
- Gathering and analysing requirements, drawing up specifications and functional specifications,
- Guaranteeing planning in coordination with project stakeholders
- Monitoring and communicating with stakeholders
- Test applications and new services from A to Z in collaboration with the teams
- Supporting the integration of solutions into information systems and interfacing them with DATA and ERP data sources
- Training key users of the solutions deployed
Deployment on a large scale
- Support the Digital Operations Manager in rolling out cross-functional projects validated in the roadmap to the sites
- Launch, test and validate a solution on a local site and then roll it out across all the Group's sites
Leading and facilitating operational performance improvement projects at ADDEV sites (France & Europe)
- Implementing continuous improvement actions in coordination with the
operational at the sites
- Leading, stimulating and coordinating continuous improvement working groups
Help build the roadmap by proposing digital innovations
You have a degree in Engineering, Business, IAE, level BAC+4/5 with a specialisation in digital or industry 4.0. You're keen to get involved in operational and strategic projects and to act as a link between site functions. You have a strong digital culture and a keen interest in industry.
You are recognised for your analytical skills, your ability to summarise, your dynamism, your versatility and your attention to detail. You have good interpersonal skills and are able to adapt to your business contacts and grasp their challenges.
Business skills :
Lean Manufacturing tools (Six Sigma, Kaizen, 5S, SMED...)
Appetence for No Code applications
Understanding information systems and flows (data, EDI)
Organisation and prioritisation,
Curiosity and rigour
Passing on knowledge
Behavioural skills :
Listening and ability to work as part of a team
Taste for travelling and multi-site relations