International Financial Controller F/H
Reporting to the Group Financial Control Director, you will contribute to strengthening the leadership role of the Group's financial controllers (UK, Poland, Belgium, Holland, Germany, USA, Canada, Singapore).
Based in our offices in Lyon 2, your main missions are the following:
- Ensure the development and harmonization of tools for measuring and monitoring sales performance: price, volume and mix effects leading to sales growth;
- Ensure the development and harmonization of tools for measuring and monitoring industrial performance: drivers of the evolution of the Material Margin, indicators of inventory turnover, indicators of industrial productivity, ... ;
- Continuing to develop a Group-wide harmonized costing method;
- Pursue the establishment of an income statement by destination, clearly distinguishing between costs that are more fixed and those that are more variable;
- Leads the annual budget process, the mid-year forecast in conjunction with the financial controllers of the various countries, maintaining a stimulating dialogue with them and ensuring that the methods used are consistent and that the schedule is respected.
You are responsible for the homogeneity and coherence of the data in accordance with the group's procedures and deadlines, which you help to define or strengthen and stabilize.
You have a BAC+5 degree from a business school or engineering school, with a specialization in management control and finance. You have two to five years of professional experience in the field of figures in the broad sense of the term (audit, consulting, management control).
You are undoubtedly at ease in exchanges and dialogue, in a communication of conviction rather than authority, and recognized for your pedagogical sense, rigor and intellectual honesty in the analysis of financial information.
You are able to work in English and are willing to travel both in France and abroad to our various subsidiaries.
We offer a welcoming and stimulating work environment, within a growing company (organically and through acquisitions) that aims to continue to improve its performance measurement and control tools, serving both commercial and industrial operational teams.
What we bring to you
- 😍 Your ideas will be heard! Our culture encourages initiative and ownership, and we recognize the insight
- 🚀 A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 to 1's with your manager, 360° feedback by your colleagues, personal goals to develop your potential
- 🤓 A great working environment in our premises located in the 2nd district of Lyon
- 🏢 Possibility of telecommuting (2 days per week maximum)
- 💼 Many career opportunities afterwards, in France or abroad