At ADDEV MATERIALS, we have one objective: "Converting industrial challenges into sustainable solutions". ADDEV Materials is a fast-growing, medium-sized French company that designs and manufactures sustainable materials solutions for industrial performance. With annual sales of €180m, we cover 15 territories in Europe, North America and Asia, with a team of 700 employees.
To meet today's industrial needs and anticipate tomorrow's challenges, we are organised into Business Groups covering the Aerospace & Defence, Mobility & Energy, Industry & Construction and Health & Hygiene markets.
On a day-to-day basis, we offer tailor-made technical materials to market leaders thanks to our industrial capabilities in the following areas:
- Converting technical films and adhesive tapes
- Customised manufacture and packaging of chemical products
As a BPI Excellence member, ADDEV Materials is part of French Fab and the Coq Vert community to support and accelerate industry's green transition!
Who will you be working with?
Reporting to the Director of Human Resources France & Europe, you will be her right-hand man for all HRIS matters, working across the board in an international environment and playing an active part in the life of the HR department (15 people, including 10 in France).
At ADDEV Materials, we're entrepreneurs 🚀 our team is collaborative, customer-focused, curious and committed. We think fast, work smart and never forget to have fun. We're looking for like-minded people to join and drive exciting and challenging projects.
What you will bring
Your main tasks, which will evolve according to current events, will be to support the Performance and Commitment / HRIS campaigns:
- Participate in the deployment of Performance and Remuneration campaigns (annual interview, annual objectives, calculation of variables) via the Talent Soft HRIS, at Group level
- Participating in the roll-out of the annual Employee Engagement Barometer
- Liaison with service providers, database integration, preparation of communications to employees, user support, etc.)
- Work on the continuous improvement of modules through user feedback
You may also be asked to participate in other cross-functional projects (remuneration, social reporting). We're also keen to hear about your interest in a range of HR topics, as current events permit.
You're preparing a Bac+4 in HR or Information Systems, you're interested in discovering the world of human resources through a digital spectrum and you're looking for a work placement that could be followed by a sandwich course or recruitment.
A large proportion of our work is carried out in Excel, so a good knowledge of this tool is essential (DCTs, formulas, handling large databases).
You are comfortable with figures and IT tools and have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Whether in French or English, you are at ease dealing with international contacts and are appreciated for your interpersonal skills.
Of course, initial experience in C&B, HRIS or Social Controlling is a plus, but not essential.
Above all, we're looking for someone who's dynamic, keen to learn, able to challenge themselves and who'll fit in well with our team.
If you have a real appetite for Human Resources issues and data analysis, and would like to be involved at 200% in a variety of structuring projects, then this is the role for you. Don't hesitate to apply!
What we can do for you
- 😍 Your ideas will be heard! Our culture encourages initiative and ownership, and we recognise insight
- 🚀 A place to learn and grow: regular updates with your manager and the teams, local technical support
- 🤓 A modern and pleasant working environment at our premises in Lyon
- 🚊 50% cover for public transport costs
- 🏢 Possibility of teleworking (maximum 2 days per week)
Start date: March-April 2023 - Duration: 4-6 months
Location: Lyon 2th - Confluence district (69)