Created in 2006, ADDEV Materials is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial company with 700 employees and sales of €180m.
Our head office is based in Lyon, but we operate worldwide with 20 industrial sites spread across France, Europe and North America.
Since 2020, our raison d'être has been " Converting industrial challenges into sustainable materials solutionsTransforming industrial challenges into sustainable materials solutions.
We specialise in the manufacture of tailor-made sustainable material solutions for industry, with the aim of optimising the industrial performance of our customers in the Aerospace & Defence, Mobility & Energy, Health & Hygiene, Industrial & Construction sectors.
Our expertise is organised around two activities:
- The processing and cutting from technical and adhesive films
- The customised packaging and dosing from adhesives and chemical solutions
Member of Bpifrance Excellence, participant in the 1st ETI Accelerator programme and 1er A Bpifrance Decarbonation Accelerator, ADDEV Materials is a member of the French Fab, French Care and Coq Vert communities.
What you will bring
To strengthen our Digital Sales team, we're looking for our next developer. Your main task will be to participate in the back and front-end development of several web solutions in PHP Symfony. In particular, you'll be working on a platform designed to set up a dedicated space for ADDEV Materials customers, as well as a customer reminder platform.
You will work under the responsibility of a Lead Developer, in collaboration with a Data Engineer, as part of the Digital Sales team.
As part of the Digital Sales team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Development of a customer portal (Symfony).
- Development of an internal customer reminder solution (Symfony).
- Maintenance and upgrading of the Group's existing solutions (PHP, Symfony, WordPress, etc.)
- Development of new APIs (Rest, etc.).
- Interface integration (Twig, VueJS or ReactJS)
- Participation in the various technical choices to optimise the platform,
- Technology watch.
As a web developer, you'll have a good command of the Symfony PHP framework, ideally with experience of Symfony. You're comfortable with front-end development using HTML / CSS / JS. You have experience of teamwork using Git and project management tools (such as Jira, Click Up, Trello, Teams).
- A first experience in a professional environment is appreciated.
- A good command of PHP, Symfony and JS
- Knowledge of a front-end framework (vueJS or ReactJS) is important for this position.
- Maintenance, integration and development on the WordPress CMS.
- Linux web server setup and docker management would be a plus.
- You are both autonomous and a good communicator.
- You don't hesitate to seek information from the people concerned
What we can do for you :
- 😍 Your ideas will be heard! Our culture encourages initiative and ownership, and we recognise insight
- 🚀 A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 to 1s with your manager, 360° feedback from your colleagues, personal goals to develop your potential
- 🤓 A pleasant working environment in our premises located in the 2th arrondissement of Lyon.
- 🚊 50% cover for public transport costs
- 🏢 Possibility of teleworking (after an integration period).
- 💼 Numerous career opportunities afterwards, in France or abroad (VIE)
Start date: September 2023, in Lyon
Duration: 1 year