At ADDEV MATERIALS, we have one goal: "Converting industrial challenges into sustainable solutions". ADDEV Materials is a fast-growing, medium-sized French company that designs and manufactures sustainable materials solutions for industrial performance. With annual sales of €180m, we cover 15 territories in Europe, North America and Asia, with a team of 700 employees, including 300 in France.
On a day-to-day basis, we offer tailor-made technical materials to market leaders thanks to our industrial capabilities in the following areas:
- Converting technical films and adhesive tapes
- Customised manufacture and packaging of chemical products
At ADDEV, we cultivate an entrepreneurial spirit by ensuring respect for diversity and our TEAMS values (Transparency, Enthusiasm, Autonomy and Motivation).
We are a company where the agility of our staff is a major asset in supporting our growth.
As part of a replacement, we are recruiting an HR Manager F/H to join our HR team and work on a daily basis with our production site in Saint Chamond and our distribution site in Chassieu.
You'll also be working closely with the HR Manager for France and your 8 colleagues in the HR department to carry out your tasks. You will be joining a group on a human scale and working in a varied industrial environment.
If you have a generalist profile with at least 3 years' initial HR experience
If you like operational HR with a daily link to the field and you have a strong interest in employment law, we'd be delighted to talk to you and find out more about your aspirations.
On a day-to-day basis, the HR Manager will be responsible for :
Recruitment & Integration
- Manages recruitment within its scope (participates in defining requirements / sourcing / interviewing) in conjunction with operational staff
- Manages the recruitment of trainees and work-study students for the whole of France
- Monitors employees during their induction period in conjunction with their managers
- Is responsible for the operational management of temporary staffing in France (recruitment / recording of hours / monitoring of reporting) in conjunction with the HR Manager for France.
Deployment of HR Policies :
- Assists and supports management in the roll-out of HR campaigns: EVA interviews, salary reviews, targets and bonuses where appropriate
- Supports the roll-out of HR policies and initiatives within its scope: employee engagement barometer, QWL initiatives, etc.
- Manages the HR quality system within its scope
- Leads the preparation and monitoring of people reviews within its scope
Training / Development
- Supports management in the development of teams
- Determines training needs with managers and directors.
- Supports the implementation and monitoring of training courses with the Training Manager
ADP and C&B Payroll
- Assists and participates with the Payroll & ADP department in managing the life of the employee (job description, signing contracts, monitoring trial periods, occupational medicine).
- Acts as a relay for the on-site payroll manager
- Takes part in the preparation and monthly meetings to monitor KPIs (in this capacity, is responsible for monitoring HR KPIs within its scope)
- Participates in drawing up/reviewing budgets and monitoring the wage bill
- Takes part in the CSE (works council) within its perimeter in liaison with the HR Manager for France and the Head of Social Relations for France
- Frequent travel to sites within the perimeter
- May take part in cross-Group projects
What are we proposing?
- Be part of a highly motivated team with real managerial support to help you grow within ADDEV.
- Mutual insurance, provident fund
- An annual bonus
- A teleworking charter for a better work-life balance.
- A company that cares about its social, societal and environmental impact
As a BPI Excellence member, ADDEV Materials is part of French Fab and the Coq Vert community to support and accelerate industry's green transition!
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Lyon 2nd - Confluence district (69)