As part of our team, we're looking for the rare gem who will be able to work cross-functionally to support our sales and field teams in our business development. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, your aim will be to roll out marketing action plans to our teams. Use your technical skills in project management and communication to design the most impactful marketing elements to develop our sales.
Your tasks :
- Implement the marketing and communication action plans in the marketing plan
- Trade fair organisation: definition of key messages, organisation, stand design in conjunction with external service providers, feedback analysis
- Creation of print materials for the implementation of the marketing action plan and one-off sales campaigns: brochures, flyers, business cases, presentations, etc.
- Upstream management of e-mailing/newsletter/lead generation campaigns in collaboration with the traffic manager: writing content, defining targets
- Writing content for digital media: e-mail campaigns, newsletters, lead gen, etc.
- Monitor the performance of marketing activities
- Helping to inform customers about the company's products and services.
We are looking for someone who has already carried out various marketing activities in support of a sales team in an industrial and BtoB sector.
Someone who has worked on a wide variety of different projects / sectors of activity
Someone with communications agency experience who wants to move over to the advertiser side of the business may be a good fit for the role.
- Good ability to manage cross-functional projects
- Fluency in English
- Good writing skills, good spelling, ability to summarise and good general knowledge,
People skills: Enthusiastic, good communicator, autonomous, curious, initiative.
We offer you a welcoming and stimulating working environment, within a growing company (organically and through acquisitions) whose ambition is to continue improving its performance measurement and control tools, for the benefit of its operational teams, whether commercial or industrial.
What we can do for you
😍 Your ideas will be heard! Our culture encourages initiative and ownership, and we recognise insight
🚀 A place to learn and grow: weekly 1 to 1s with your manager, 360° feedback from your colleagues, personal goals to develop your potential
🤓 A great working environment at our premises in Lyon's 2nd arrondissement
🏢 Possibility of teleworking (maximum 2 days per week)
💼 Numerous career opportunities afterwards, in France or abroad (VIE)