West Allis, WI
Hourly + Monthly Incentive Plan
$500 bonus available for New Hires…$250 paid after 3 months & $250 paid at 6 months (must be an active employee in good standing to be paid bonus)
Seeking self-motivated, hardworking, and lively individuals to help the momentum of our culture continue to grow. You will participate in the everyday manufacturing process and take the product and transform it based on the demands of our customers.
As a Machine Operator you are given the opportunity to:
• Learn to Set up, Run, and Package work orders on multiple machines
• Record production data according to our ISO 9001:2015 procedures
• Perform preventive maintenance on a regular basis
The Individuals in our Machine Operator role should:
• Be Technical & Detail Oriented and have the wiliness to read various measuring devices and work with various tools
• Want to work as part of a TEAM
• Be able to Read and communicate in English
• Set high standards for all health and safety regulation
Typical Work Schedule:
1st Shift = Monday thru Thursday 6am to 3:30pm w/ 30 min lunch & Friday 6am to 10am
- A fun and friendly, team-oriented work environment.
- Full benefits after 60 days of employment.
- Employee first environment.
- Continually evolving and expanding culture.
About Addev Materials Group
At ADDEV Materials Converting, we have been serving the converting needs of our customers for over 30 years. We aim to provide the same convenient, quality service that has made us a leader in the converting industry. We can provide design and manufacturing services to power generation, building, automotive, medical device, and other markets as well.
ADDEV Materials Converting is part of Addev Materials Group headquartered in Lyon, France. Focusing on Films & Tape Converting and Adhesive & Chemical custom packaging we have over 700 employees at over 25 locations worldwide. Addev Materials acts as a “multilocal” player, combining proximity and responsiveness to offer our customers the best value-added solutions.