Seeking a self-motivated, hardworking and lively individual to help the momentum of our culture continue to grow. You will actively close sales, provide exceptional customer service and become an intricate element of our progressive team environment.
As an Outside Sales Representative you are given the opportunity to:
- Work outside of the office and meet customers, suppliers & prospects daily
- Expand our converting sales and grow new revenue within a protected territory or market
- Conduct face-to-face meetings to develop current customers and prospects.
- Work as part of a team to help our customers solve problems
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new customers
- Be a part of a team that supports and pushes one another towards a common goal of growth
The individual in our Outside Sales role should:
- Have the ability to adapt to changing environment and handle multiple priorities
- Have 5 to 7 years of increasing customer interaction experience in a technical sales role in the converting field (die-cutting, slitting or spooling required).
- Have a great work ethic and be results oriented.
- Be self-motivated and be able to work autonomously.
- Be Microsoft office proficient: Excel, Word, Power-Point.
- Be willing to travel frequently via car and plane.
- A fun and friendly work environment.
- Company vehicle, laptop, cell phone, and expense reimbursement.
- Full benefits after 60 days of employment eligibility.
- Employee first environment.
- Continually evolving and expanding culture.
About Addev Materials Converting
At ADDEV Materials Converting, we have been serving the converting needs of our customers for over 30 years. We aim to provide the same convenient, quality service that has made us a leader in the converting industry. We can provide design and manufacturing services to power generation, building, automotive, medical device and other markets as well.
Virtually any type of material supplied in a roll format can be converted within our facility. Regardless of the customers’ need – slitting, sheeting, spooling, die cutting, printing, light assembly, product development or supply chain enhancement – we are poised to respond to the demands of a broad spectrum of markets with the right material, the best converting and the tailor-made solution.