2nd Shift Machine Operator, Lead – West Allis
ADDEV Materials Converting is looking for a Lead Press Operator to support our company growth.
Hourly Wage + $4/hr Shift Differential for 2nd shift employees
**Signing Bonus** $250 at 90 Days and $250 at 6 months (paid on next payroll). Must be employed in good standing at time of payment to receive.
A working Machine Operator that takes a leadership role in the Addev organization. This is the first level of official leadership in the production team.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Handle all training for their shift.
- Be cross-trained on multiple machines to be able to help troubleshoot.
- Authorized to QC work orders & be a member of the Safety-Committee & Authorized to handle lock-out/tag-out procedures.
- Runs Work Orders
- Assists the estimator in determining the proper process to meet the requirements for products
- Understands work orders
- Set-ups machines for work orders
- Performs quality check to ensure finished goods meet customers’ requirements
- Packages finished goods accordingly to customers’ requirements
- Records production data according to procedures
- Maintains activity log
- Performs preventive maintenance on a regular basis
- Experienced as a Press, Diecut, or Slitting Machine Operator in a Manufacturing Company
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to effectively manage time.
- Trouble Shooting ability.
- Current Driver’s License.
Typical Work Schedule:
2nd Shift = Monday thru Thursday 10 Hour Shift 3:00 pm to 1:30am w/ half hour dinner break
***Monthly Incentive Program & Referral Bonus Programs Available for all Production employees based in West Allis***
*Must submit a resume for consideration*.
If not able to upload through the website, please email to email@example.com