2nd Shift Machine Operator – West Allis
2nd Shift Machine Operator
Hourly Wages + $4/hr Shift Differential + Monthly Incentive Bonus
ADDEV Materials Converting is looking for new Machine Operators to support our company growth…come here for a career, not just a job!
$500 bonus available for New Hires…$250 paid after 3 months & $250 paid at 6 months (must be an active employee in good standing to be paid bonus)
Our Machine Operators participates in everyday manufacturing processes. The machine operator takes the product and transforms it based on the demand of the clients under the supervision of the Production Manager and/or their designated Team Leaders.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities (Other duties may be assigned):
- Set-up and Run machines for work orders according to customers’ requirements.
- Performs quality check to ensure finished goods meet customers’ requirements
- Packages finished goods accordingly to customers’ requirements
- Records production data according to procedures
- Maintains activity log
- Performs preventive maintenance on a regular basis
Machine Operators should have:
- Basic technical ability or experience in a Manufacturing Company
- Ability to actively communicate in English
- Manage their time
- Trouble shoot basic problems
Typical Work Schedule:
2nd Shift = Monday thru Thursday 10 Hour Shift 3:00 pm to 1:30am w/ half hour lunch. ***$4.00/hr Shift Differential paid to 2nd Shift Employees***
***Monthly Incentive Program & Referral Bonus Programs Available for all Production employees***
*Vacation and full benefits available for employees!*
Please submit a resume or basic summary of work history for review! If you are unable to upload your resume on the website, please submit to email@example.com