Account Manager – Medical
ADDEV Materials, converter of high-performance materials, is looking for an Account Manager for the Medical Business Group!
ADDEV Materials is a medium-sized asset-holding business that is growing fast. Through its rapid international expansion, years of technical expertise and investment in converting technologies, the group has become a leader in customized solutions and for the past 2 years has rapidly expanded its footprint in the European and American Medical market.
Our Healthcare & Hygiene (H&H) Business Group is looking for an Account Manager to join the North American sales team, hunting and prospecting for new business, growing existing accounts, consulting with customers to identify their business challenges and recommending tailored solutions to solve them-—and ultimately delivering a powerful return for customers while improving their business and growing our revenue.
If you are self-driven, team player and excited to actively participate in building a medical division, then we would love to talk!
We are looking for a professional with a 360° view of the main players, innovations, and challenges in the medical device market, able to manage and take ownership of projects, create customer demands, optimize customers sales cycles, and close deals. Our Medical Account manager will be comfortable working with startups as well as with Tiers and OEM business environment, and developing relationship with engineering, quality, supply chain and purchasing teams.
If this could be you, apply and tell us more!
Location – Northeast US or Great Lake area.
Your main duties and responsibilities:
- Work hand in hand with management and suppliers to create strategic planning and execute its sales activity
- Prospect from scratch to develop account base in the Medical OEMs, Tier 1 & 2 manufacturers with focus on supporting them with ADDEV’s global production facilities
- Be the voice of customers and support ADDEV projects to implement manufacturing medical standards and CAPEX investments
- Work closely with material suppliers to develop customized solutions for your customers
- Support Marketing to develop customer-oriented solutions: share new applications, collect customer testimonials, and provide feedback on brochures and other communication tools
- Establish your account’s sales budget, analyze the figures, control the margins, and set growth targets
- Manage pipeline of new opportunities and prospects to support growth targets
- Work closely with internal ADDEV support to deliver a seamless customer experience
- Utilize our CRM to record customer/ prospect interactions and extract insights
- Initiate cost reduction programs internally and at the customer to increase competitiveness
- Performance indicators: New Projects – New customers – Revenue – Margin
Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to communicate using technical drawings and speak to tolerances
- 5+ years of experience in the Medical Device industry (account manager, project manager, engineer)
- Solid understanding of materials converting manufacturing environment
- Familiar with utilizing a CRM to record activities and extract actionable insights
- Strong work ethic, good judgment, and decision-making skills
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in US and travel domestically and internationally
- Ability to travel as much as required by the business
- Curious, open minded
In return, we will provide you a dynamic working environment in an innovative business, paired with a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and a supportive atmosphere where you can sharpen your talents with new challenges and career opportunities. Our values? TEAM = Transparency, Enthusiasm, Autonomy, Motivation
Addev Materials is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.